&Beyond Serengeti Under Canvas
Serengeti National Park
&Beyond Serengeti Under Canvas is a mobile luxury tented safari experience in Serengeti National Park. The camp follows the anticipated route of the millions of Zebra and Wildebeest as they follow the fresh new grasses. Making use of only private camp sites ensures a truly authentic safari experience. For 3 years running the camp has been named one of the 5 best luxury camps with which to witness the great migration.
Careful planning around the predicted movements of the Great Migration, the camp aims to bring guests within comfortable driving distance of the herds. As the masses of animals move with the rains, which occur at a different time each year, it’s not always possible to accurately predict where they will be. &Beyond’s expert guides will always try to place you in the midst of the action, however, should the animals not appear when expected, the guides’ intimate knowledge of the ample resident game will ensure a rich game viewing experience.
Hot air balloon experiences can be arranged for an eagle eye view of the millions of animals as they move across the plains – a real BUCKET LIST experience.
Spacious tents now boast an additional seven feet added in length, each tent now features an indoor sitting area, thus giving guests more privacy. The day bed in the sitting area converts into a comfortable bed for a child. With additional lighting, double shower, storage chest, luggage racks and safety deposit boxes, these are by far the most luxurious tents in the Serengeti.
What we love about this camp…
• The camp moves five times a year ensuring the very best game viewing
• Guests enjoy a privately guided Great Migration experience
• Some of East Africa’s most comfortable game viewing vehicles
• Guests may customize their daily game viewing activities according to their interests
• Exceptionally well trained camp staff renowned for their warm hospitality
• Unusually large and spacious tents for the most luxurious under canvas experience in the Serengeti
• Indoor sitting area with day bed allows parents to share with children
• His and hers outdoor bucket showers
• Crystal glassware
Read our Country Information for advice on travel to Tanzania.
Get involved with conservation efforts in the Serengeti with Conservation Serengeti.